NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- CHANGE IN RATINGS
American Express (AXP) was upgraded at Morgan Stanley to overweight. Twelve-month price target is $100. OptBlue should drive growth, and the company should see strong spending volume, Morgan Stanley said.
Bristol-Myers (BMY) was upgraded at BMO Capital to outperform from market perform. Twelve-month price target is $60. Immuno-oncology pipeline should drive growth in the coming quarters, BMO Capital said.
Bristow (BRS) was upgraded at William Blair to outperform from market perform. Valuation call, William Blair said.
Cinemark (CNK) was upgraded at J.P. Morgan to overweight from neutral. Stock has overreacted to the company's Latin America exposure, J.P. Morgan said.
Commvault (CVLT) was upgraded to outperform from market perform, JMP Securities said. Twelve-month price target is $80. Survey suggests that customers will spend more this year, JMP Securities said.Diamond Offshore (DO) was upgraded at FBR Capital Markets to market perform from underperform. Valuation call, based on a 12-month price target of $45, FBR Capital Markets said.
FMC Technologies (FTI) was downgraded at William Blair to market perform from outperform. Company lacks near-term catalysts, William Blair said. (GEVA) was upgraded at J.P. Morgan to overweight from neutral. Twelve-month price target is $110. Sebelipase alfa should be the company's next big catalyst, J.P. Morgan said. Ingram Micro (IM) was upgraded at Brean Capital to buy from hold. Twelve-month price target is $31. Demand is stabilizing and the company is restoring profitability in key regions, Brean Capital said. JPMorgan Chase (JPM) was upgraded at Societe Generale to buy from hold. Twelve-month price target is $66. Company will likely settle mortgage litigation, and the loan growth outlook is improving, Societe Generale said.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV