NAPLES, Fla., Feb. 10, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- The Hertz Corporation (NYSE:HTZ) has announced that Hertz Equipment Rental Corporation ( hertzequip.com) has opened a new facility in Bismarck, North Dakota's capital city, to deliver specialty equipment rental solutions for oil producers, refineries, commercial construction, agriculture, wind farming and mining.
"The City of Bismarck and the surrounding area are an exciting land of opportunity owing to the strong, diverse economic development in the area, including the Bakken oil fields as well as the construction, agriculture, power and mining sectors. More and more companies in the region are realizing the compelling economic benefits for equipment rental instead of ownership," said Lois Boyd, Group President, Hertz Equipment Rental Corporation.
"As well as providing the right, state-of-the-art equipment for the job, we provide comprehensive fleet maintenance solutions to free our customers to focus on their core areas of expertise and add value to their bottom line."The new Bismarck facility joins neighboring Hertz Equipment Rental branches in Dickinson and Williston, North Dakota and Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada. The company is also serving on site with companies in the area. The Hertz Equipment Bismarck facility provides a wide range of industrial and commercial fleet for rent or sale including aerial, compaction and paving, earth moving, heaters, power generators, forklifts and other material handling equipment. In addition the location features a retail showroom and offers rentals and sales of small tools, equipment and safety supplies. Hertz equipment is purchased from the industry's leading manufacturers and is available for daily, weekly, monthly and long-term rentals. There are also rent-to-own and rental purchase option plans available for the new and used equipment for sale.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV