Disney’s eternal sweethearts, Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse, are celebrating Valentine’s Day with a lovable collection of fun fashion, accessories, and yummy sweet treats. Your loved ones will fall head over heels for the new Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse plush, chocolate-filled mugs, chocolate covered pretzels and more from the “So Sweet” collection available at Target. The packaging features vintage artwork from a new episode of Disney’s Emmy and Annie Award-winning "Mickey Mouse" cartoon shorts titled “Third Wheel.” Premiering on Disney Channel on Friday, February 14 (7:55 p.m. ET/PT), the hilarious short finds Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse trying to have a romantic date as the classically clueless Goofy continuously interrupts. See a sneak peek image from “Third Wheel” here.
Mickey and Minnie "So Sweet" Collection available at Target (Photo: Business Wire)
Kids can show their Valentine’s Day style with the most adorable Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse graphic tees and accessories from Macy’s, Children’s Place, Target and Disney Store. Women can pair fashionable Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse tees from Delia’s, Wet Seal or Disney Store with a skirt and blazer for a flirty date night outfit or a pair of jeans for a more casual look. The Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse watch can be worn all year long as a reminder to celebrate love every day.
What better way to share love than with a Valentine’s Day card from Hallmark featuring Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse. The Hallmark “itty bitty” plush collection will bring smiles to kids and collectors of all ages, and includes limited editions Happy Hearts Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse.
- Mickey and Minnie “So Sweet” Collection – Available at Target. SRP: $3.99 - $14.99
- Mickey and Minnie Smooch Sweatshirt – Available at Wet Seal. SRP: $28.90
- Mickey and Minnie Heart Hands and Smooch Tees – Available at Delia’s. SRP: $24.90
- Mickey and Minnie Fashion Tees for Women – Available at Disney Store. SRP: $19.95 - $24.95
- I Love Mickey Sleepwear for Women – Available at Kmart. SRP: $12.99-16.99
- Mickey and Minnie Graphic Tees – Available at Children’s Place. SRP: $10.00
- Mickey and Minnie Cupcake Tee – Available at Macy’s. SRP: $20.00
- Mickey and Minnie Fashion Tees – Available at Disney Store. SRP: $12.95
- Mickey and Minnie Mug – Available at Disney Store. SRP: $12.95
- Mickey and Minnie Makeup Bag – Available at Disney Store. SRP: $16.95
- Mickey and Minnie Watch – Available at Target. SRP: $16.99
- Mickey and Minnie Valentine’s Day Card –Available at Hallmark Gold Crown Stores. SRP: $4.99
- Happy Hearts Mickey and Minnie – Available at Hallmark Gold Crown Stores. SRP: $6.95
Disney Valentine’s Day gifts featuring Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse are available at national retailers, Disney Store and www.DisneyStore.com.To download images of the collection, please visit: http://bit.ly/VDayImages. About Disney Consumer Products Disney Consumer Products (DCP) is the business segment of The Walt Disney Company (NYSE:DIS) that delivers innovative and engaging product experiences across thousands of categories from toys and apparel to books and fine art. As the world's largest licensor, DCP inspires the imaginations of people around the world by bringing the magic of Disney into consumers' homes with products they can enjoy year-round. DCP is comprised of three business units: Licensing, Publishing and Disney Store. The Licensing business is aligned around five strategic brand priorities: Disney Media, Classics & Entertainment, Disney & Pixar Animation Studios, Disney Princess & Disney Fairies, Lucasfilm and Marvel. Disney Publishing Worldwide (DPW) is the world's largest publisher of children's books, magazines, and digital products and also includes an English language learning business, consisting of over 40 Disney English learning centers across China and a supplemental learning book program. DPW's growing library of digital products includes best-selling eBook titles and original apps that leverage Disney content in innovative ways. The Disney Store retail chain operates across North America, Europe and Japan with more than 350 stores worldwide and is known for providing consumers with high-quality, unique products. Disney's official shopping portals online are www.DisneyStore.com and www.DisneyStore.co.uk. For more information, please visit Disney Consumer Products www.DisneyConsumerProducts.com or follow us at www.YouTube.com/DisneyLiving, www.Facebook.com/DisneyLiving, www.Twitter.com/DisneyLiving, www.Pinterest.com/DisneyLiving and www.Instagram.com/DisneyLiving.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV