Motorola Solutions, Inc. (NYSE: MSI) has won three renowned iF product design awards for 2014. The MC40 handheld mobile computer, MP6000 multi-plane scanner/scale and TLKR Series radios were recognized out of more than 3,245 entries submitted in this year’s competition.
For 60 years, the iF product design award has been an internationally recognized label for award-winning design and the iF brand has become a symbol for outstanding achievements in design. Motorola’s award-winning products will be on display at the iF design exhibition in Hamburg, Germany, opening March 1, 2014.
- MC40 handheld mobile computer: The MC40, built on the Android TM operating system, transforms the way retailers engage with customers with features such as inventory look up, mobile payment and checkout, and assisted selling, while doubling as a communication and productivity tool.
- MP6000 scanner/scale: This multi-plane device uses fast 2D imaging technology to scan both traditional paper-based bar codes and those generated by smartphones with the highest level of performance for high-volume retail checkout lanes and self checkout systems.
- TLKR consumer two-way radios: With a range of up to 10 km, the TLKR Series radios enable powerful connections for extreme sports, outdoor activities and wherever reliable communication is needed for consumers.
SUPPORTING QUOTECurt Croley, managing director of Innovation & Design, Motorola Solutions “At Motorola Solutions, we work with our customers to design business-essential and mission-critical solutions to meet their unique enterprise or government needs. We’re privileged to have been recognized with three iF product design awards this year. These awards honor well-designed products that offer economic benefits to their users.” SUPPORTING RESOURCES Website: MC40 handheld mobile computer Website: MP6000 multi-pane scanner/scale Website: TLKR Series Website: iF design awards About Motorola Solutions Motorola Solutions is a leading provider of mission-critical communication products and services for enterprise and government customers. Through leading-edge innovation and communications technology, it is a global leader that enables its customers to be their best in the moments that matter. Motorola Solutions trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker “MSI.” To learn more, visit www.motorolasolutions.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom or subscribe to our news feed. MOTOROLA, MOTO, MOTOROLA SOLUTIONS and the Stylized M Logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Motorola Trademark Holdings, LLC and are used under license. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. ©2014 Motorola Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV