- MC40 handheld mobile computer: The MC40, built on the Android TM operating system, transforms the way retailers engage with customers with features such as inventory look up, mobile payment and checkout, and assisted selling, while doubling as a communication and productivity tool.
- MP6000 scanner/scale: This multi-plane device uses fast 2D imaging technology to scan both traditional paper-based bar codes and those generated by smartphones with the highest level of performance for high-volume retail checkout lanes and self checkout systems.
- TLKR consumer two-way radios: With a range of up to 10 km, the TLKR Series radios enable powerful connections for extreme sports, outdoor activities and wherever reliable communication is needed for consumers.
Motorola Solutions Wins Three 2014 IF Product Design Awards
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.