AMSTERDAM, The Netherlands, Feb. 10, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Tornier N.V. (Nasdaq:TRNX), a global medical device company focused on providing surgical solutions to orthopaedic extremity specialists, announced today that David Mowry, the Company's President and Chief Executive Officer, and Shawn McCormick, the Company's Chief Financial Officer, will present at the 2014 RBC Capital Markets Global Healthcare Conference.
The Company's presentation is scheduled for Tuesday, February 25, 2014 at 8:30 a.m. Eastern Time at the New York Palace Hotel.
The presentation will be webcast live on the Investor Relations section of the Company's website at www.tornier.com . For those who are not available to listen to the live webcast, a replay will be archived for one year.About Tornier Tornier is a global medical device company focused on serving extremities specialists who treat orthopaedic conditions of the shoulder, elbow, wrist, hand, ankle and foot. The Company's broad offering of over 100 product lines includes joint replacement, trauma, sports medicine, and biologic products to treat the extremities, as well as joint replacement products for the hip and knee in certain international markets. Since its founding approximately 70 years ago, Tornier's "Specialists Serving Specialists" philosophy has fostered a tradition of innovation, intense focus on surgeon education, and commitment to advancement of orthopaedic technology stemming from its close collaboration with orthopaedic surgeons and thought leaders throughout the world. For more information regarding Tornier, visit www.tornier.com .
CONTACT: Tornier N.V. Shawn McCormick Chief Financial Officer (952) 426-7646 firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV