- Execution of the sales, marketing and other commercialization and product supply chain activities to support the anticipated second half 2014 launch of BUNAVAIL™, BDSI's treatment for opioid dependence which is currently under review by the FDA with a June 7, 2014 PDUFA date, and that BDSI is actively preparing to commercialize on its own;
- for the initiation this quarter of the Phase III clinical program for Clonidine Topical Gel for the treatment of painful diabetic neuropathy, along with the overall clinical and regulatory advancement of this product;
- for support of BDSI's existing partnered products;
- for potential acquisition of clinical stage or marketed products in the therapeutic areas of central nervous system, addiction and pain medicine, to complement BDSI's current product pipeline; and
- for general working capital purposes.
BioDelivery Sciences To Raise $60 Million In Registered Direct Offering From Institutional Investors
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.