Rent-A-Center today opened its newest location in Panorama City, California, located at 8214 Van Nuys Boulevard, Suite 208. The store contributed $1,000 to the Mid Valley Family YMCA during today’s grand opening ceremony.
Rent-A-Center operates 162 locations in the state of California. The Panorama City location is open from 10:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. Monday through Friday and 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. on Saturdays.
The YMCA is one of the nation’s leading nonprofits strengthening communities through youth development, healthy living and social responsibility. Across the U.S., 2,700 centers engage 21 million men, women and children – regardless of age, income or background – to nurture the potential of children and teens, improve the nation’s health and well-being, and provide opportunities to give back and support neighbors. The YMCA of Metropolitan Los Angeles is comprised of 25 centers that span 100 miles across Los Angeles County. The Mid Valley Family YMCA serves the mid San Fernando Valley, including the communities of Van Nuys, Panorama City, and Sherman Oaks.About Rent-A-Center Rent-A-Center (NASDAQ: RCII), headquartered in Plano, Texas, operates more than 3,000 stores in the United States, Puerto Rico, Canada and Mexico. The Company employs over 21,000 coworkers. Learn more at www.rentacenter.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV