The Anthem 5K Fitness Classic, the first of the three-race series, is February 22. Below are the fast approaching deadlines:
February 10 (Mail-In or Walk-In)
February 15 (Online at
- Louisville Triple Crown of Running series MAIL-IN or WALK-IN registration deadline is February, 10, 2014. The entry fee for all three races remains only $90 through February 10.
- Anthem 5K Fitness Classic MAIL-IN or WALK-IN registration deadline is February 10, 2014. Entry fee is $30 through February 10.
- Louisville Triple Crown of Running Team Challenge Mail-In or Walk-In deadline is February 10. There is no additional fee to participate in the team challenge.
- Louisville Triple Crown of Running ONLINE registration deadline is February 15. The entry fee for all three races is still only $90 through February 15.
- Anthem 5K Fitness Classic ONLINE registration deadline. The entry fee is $30 through February 15 (12:00 ET Midnight).
Walkers and runners may register online for the Anthem 5K at
Registration for all three or any individual event in the popular road race series continues at
About the Louisville Triple Crown of Running
The Louisville Triple Crown of Running
, presented by Novo Nordisk, consists of three popular road races of varying distances. In 2013 the races had nearly 30,000 runners participating in all three events. Since 2002, the race series has contributed more than $1.22 million to the Crusade and is proud to be ranked second in civic donors and fourth in overall donors, including all fire departments, to the charity’s 2013 campaign.
For additional information on the Triple Crown series, please go to