The Anthem 5K Fitness Classic, the first of the three-race series, is February 22. Below are the fast approaching deadlines:
February 10 (Mail-In or Walk-In)
- Louisville Triple Crown of Running series MAIL-IN or WALK-IN registration deadline is February, 10, 2014. The entry fee for all three races remains only $90 through February 10.
- Anthem 5K Fitness Classic MAIL-IN or WALK-IN registration deadline is February 10, 2014. Entry fee is $30 through February 10.
- Louisville Triple Crown of Running Team Challenge Mail-In or Walk-In deadline is February 10. There is no additional fee to participate in the team challenge.
February 15 (Online at www.louisvilletriplecrown.com )
- Louisville Triple Crown of Running ONLINE registration deadline is February 15. The entry fee for all three races is still only $90 through February 15.
- Anthem 5K Fitness Classic ONLINE registration deadline. The entry fee is $30 through February 15 (12:00 ET Midnight).
Walkers and runners may register online for the Anthem 5K at www.anthem5k.com.Registration for all three or any individual event in the popular road race series continues at www.louisvilletriplecrown.com. About the Louisville Triple Crown of Running SM The Louisville Triple Crown of Running SM, presented by Novo Nordisk, consists of three popular road races of varying distances. In 2013 the races had nearly 30,000 runners participating in all three events. Since 2002, the race series has contributed more than $1.22 million to the Crusade and is proud to be ranked second in civic donors and fourth in overall donors, including all fire departments, to the charity’s 2013 campaign. For additional information on the Triple Crown series, please go to www.louisvilletriplecrown.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV