Milberg LLP is investigating potential violations of U.S. federal securities laws by Montage Technology Group Limited (“Montage Technology” or the “Company) (NASDAQ:MONT), its senior executives and board members, and the underwriters of the Company’s secondary equity offering.
On February 6, 2014, Gravity Research Group published a report on its website claiming Montage Technology grossly overstated its revenue. Specifically, the report asserts Montage Technology’s largest distributor was a shell company which was used to help fabricate the Company’s financial statements. In reaction to the revelations in the report, shares of Montage Technology fell $3.76 per share, or 17.73%, and closed at $17.45 per share on February 6, 2014.
A week ago, on January 31, 2014, Montage Technology conducted a secondary equity offering, issuing 5.35 million shares at a value of $21 per share.
Milberg’s investigation is on behalf of Montage Technology shareholders who purchased and/or acquired shares between September 26, 2013 and February 6, 2014, inclusive. This is only an investigation; it is not an allegation or accusation of wrongdoing. If you wish to discuss this potential matter with us, please visit our website or contact the following attorney:Andrei Rado, Esq.Milberg LLPOne Pennsylvania Plaza, 49th Fl.New York, NY 10119-0165Phone number: 800-320-5081Email: email@example.com Milberg LLP has represented individual and institutional investors for over four decades and serves as lead counsel in Courts throughout the United States. Visit the Milberg website www.milberg.com for more information about the firm. Attorney Advertising. Prior Results Do Not Guarantee A Similar Outcome.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV