4. As of noon trading, DISH Network ( DISH) is down $0.81 (-1.4%) to $56.45 on light volume. Thus far, 614,335 shares of DISH Network exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.8 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $56.43-$57.83 after having opened the day at $57.49 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $57.26. DISH Network Corporation, together with its subsidiaries, offers direct broadcast satellite subscription television services in the United States. DISH Network has a market cap of $12.6 billion and is part of the media industry. Shares are down 1.1% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Currently there are 5 analysts that rate DISH Network a buy, 3 analysts rate it a sell, and 8 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates DISH Network as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its increase in net income, revenue growth and growth in earnings per share. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including weak operating cash flow and generally higher debt management risk. Get the full DISH Network Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts