The WhiteWave Foods Company (NYSE:WWAV) today announced that Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Gregg Engles and Chief Financial Officer Kelly Haecker will present at the Consumer Analyst Group of New York Conference at 8:00 a.m. EST, Thursday, Feb. 20 in Boca Raton, FL. They will be joined by Blaine McPeak, President of WhiteWave North American, and Kevin Yost, President, of Earthbound Farm and will discuss business performance to date and future growth plans.
The presentation will be webcast live and a replay available for approximately 45 days following the conference at www.whitewave.com in the Investor Relations section under Events and Presentation.
To listen to the webcast or replay, users will need to have installed either Real Player or Windows Media Player software, which can be downloaded by visiting the site.
About WhiteWave FoodsThe WhiteWave Foods Company is a leading consumer packaged food and beverage company that manufactures, markets, distributes, and sells branded plant-based foods and beverages, coffee creamers and beverages, and premium dairy products and organic produce throughout North America and Europe. The Company is focused on providing consumers with innovative, great-tasting food and beverage choices that meet their increasing desires for nutritious, flavorful, convenient, and responsibly-produced products. The Company’s widely-recognized, leading brands distributed in North America include Silk® plant-based foods and beverages, International Delight® and LAND O LAKES® coffee creamers and beverages, Horizon Organic® premium dairy products and Earthbound Farm® certified organic salads, fruits and vegetables. Its popular European brands of plant-based foods and beverages include Alpro® and Provamel®. To learn more about WhiteWave, visit www.whitewave.com. *The LAND O LAKES brand is owned by Land O’Lakes, Inc. and is used by license.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV