Net income fell to $48.8 million from $53.4 million in the same quarter a year earlier. Per-share earnings fell to 21 cents a share from 23 cents a year earlier. Adjusted EPS was 25 cents a share, unchanged from a year earlier. Net income margin narrowed to 8.7% from 10.5% a year earlier.
Revenue in the fourth quarter increased 10% year over year to $558.5 million from $507.7 million.
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 18.4%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 8.9%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- The current debt-to-equity ratio, 0.55, is low and is below the industry average, implying that there has been successful management of debt levels. To add to this, G has a quick ratio of 1.99, which demonstrates the ability of the company to cover short-term liquidity needs.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the IT Services industry. The net income increased by 179.1% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $25.18 million to $70.26 million.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 62.19% to $125.54 million when compared to the same quarter last year. The firm also exceeded the industry average cash flow growth rate of 24.56%.
- You can view the full analysis from the report here: G Ratings Report
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts