5 Hold-Rated Dividend Stocks: TWO, HME, PDM, PCG, WRI
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs) industry. The net income increased by 76.3% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $10.83 million to $19.10 million.
- Despite its growing revenue, the company underperformed as compared with the industry average of 9.7%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 8.4%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- PIEDMONT OFFICE REALTY TRUST reported significant earnings per share improvement in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. This company has reported somewhat volatile earnings recently. But, we feel it is poised for EPS growth in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, PIEDMONT OFFICE REALTY TRUST reported lower earnings of $0.38 versus $0.49 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($0.43 versus $0.38).
- PDM has underperformed the S&P 500 Index, declining 14.47% from its price level of one year ago. The fact that the stock is now selling for less than others in its industry in relation to its current earnings is not reason enough to justify a buy rating at this time.
- The gross profit margin for PIEDMONT OFFICE REALTY TRUST is rather low; currently it is at 24.41%. It has decreased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 13.21% significantly trails the industry average.
- You can view the full Piedmont Office Realty Ratings Report.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts