NEW YORK, Feb. 7, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Credit Suisse Private Banking Americas convened its fifth annual Entrepreneurs Summit in Sundance, Utah on January 30-31st, featuring keynote speakers Blake Mycoskie, Founder of TOMS and Bob Parsons, Founder and Executive Chairman of GoDaddy. Approximately 50 ultra-high net worth entrepreneurs participated in this exclusive event focused on the theme of "Turning Ideas into Action."
"Credit Suisse has a long history of serving the unique wealth management needs of entrepreneurs," said Rich Jaffe, Head of Credit Suisse Private Banking North America, who hosted the summit. "This event is designed to showcase unique strategies that allow entrepreneurs to transform industries through evolutionary and revolutionary innovations."
Blake Mycoskie, Founder of TOMS and New York Times Best-Selling Author, was one of the featured keynote speakers and presented "Conscious Capitalism and the Future of Business." He discussed how to succeed in a new era of competition and heightened social awareness, sharing lessons from his experience with TOMS.Other highlights of the summit included lively panel discussions and breakouts on topics that impact entrepreneurs, including: "Transforming an Industry" - with three successful entrepreneurs as panelists sharing best practices on creating that competitive edge, the panelists included:
- Adam Cheyer, Co-Founder, Siri, and Founding Member, Change.org
- Ben Milne, Founder and CEO, Dwolla
- Josh Tetrick, Founder and CEO, Hampton Creek Foods
- "Building Your Brand: From Music to Technology" - a conversation with Troy Carter, Founder, Chairman, and CEO, Atom Factory and Nathan Romano, Managing Director, Head of One Bank in the Americas, Credit Suisse
- "Building a Resort Empire: Reflections of an Undercover Boss" – a dialogue with Stephen J. Cloobeck, Founder and Chairman, Diamond Resorts International and Joe Reece, Global Head of Equity Capital Markets, Investment Banking, Credit Suisse
- "Monetizing Big Data" – with Eric Malawer, Founder of DeepMile Networks and PredictiveLenz
- "Cracking the Talent Code" – with Dr. Mitchell Shack, Founder and Director of Innovation, Centauric