SEMINOLE, Fla., Feb. 7, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The Board of Directors of Superior Uniform Group, Inc. (Nasdaq:SGC) today declared a quarterly dividend of $.135 per share, payable March 3, 2014 to shareholders of record February 19, 2014.
ABOUT SUPERIOR UNIFORM GROUP, INC.
Superior Uniform Group (Nasdaq:SGC), established in 1920, is one of America's foremost providers of fine uniforms and image apparel. Headquartered in Seminole, Fla., Superior Uniform Group manages award-winning uniform apparel programs for major corporations nationwide. Leaders in innovative uniform program design, global manufacturing, and state-of-the-art distribution, Superior Uniform Group helps companies achieve a more professional appearance and better communicate their brands - particularly those in healthcare, private security, retail, hospitality, transportation and food service industries. The company's commitment to service, technology, quality and value-added benefits, as well as its financial strength and resources, support customers' diverse needs while embracing a "Customer 1st, Every Time!" philosophy and culture. Superior Uniform Group primarily sells its products through its signature brands Fashion Seal Healthcare® and HPI Direct®. Superior Uniform Group is also the parent company for The Office Gurus®, its BPO and Contact Center vertical. For more information, call (800) 727-8643 or visit www.superioruniformgroup.com .
CONTACT: Andrew D. Demott, Jr., CFO (727) 803-7135
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV