Natuzzi S.p.A. (NYSE:NTZ) announced today that in connection with the previously announced agreement signed by the Company on October 10, 2013, Vittorio Notarpietro, who has served as Chief Financial Officer since 2009, will coordinate the initiatives aimed at promoting the re-industrialization of the upholstered furniture district in Puglia and Basilicata regions (southern Italy), so as to better manage the redundant workers for the group’s Italian Operations.
Following the departure of Rossana Berardinelli from the position of Chief Finance, Legal & IT Officer for the Natuzzi Group, Vittorio Notarpietro will continue to oversee the Group’s financial operations as Chief Financial Officer. Likewise the Group’s legal and IT operations will continue to be overseen by General Counsel Pasquale de Ruvo and Chief of Information Technology Angelo Colacicco, respectively.
About Natuzzi S.p.A.
Founded in 1959 by Pasquale Natuzzi, Natuzzi S.p.A. designs and manufactures a broad collection of residential upholstered furniture. With consolidated revenues of EUR 468.8 million in 2012, Natuzzi is Italy's largest furniture manufacturer. The Natuzzi Group exports its innovative high-quality sofas and armchairs to five continents under separate brand names,
Natuzzi Editions (only for the North American market) /
Leather Editions and
Softaly. Cutting-edge design, superior Italian craftsmanship and advanced, vertically integrated manufacturing operations underpin the Company's market leadership. Natuzzi S.p.A. has been listed on the New York Stock Exchange since May 1993. The Company is ISO 9001 and 14001 certified.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV