PHILADELPHIA, Feb. 7, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- No one is surprised that it's cold in Philadelphia during February – but after this year's unforgiving polar vortex, people can't wait for winter to be over. Since the 2014 Philadelphia Auto Show will be crowded with attendees looking to get away from it all, Toyota is prepared to help them go places!
Beginning February 8 through February 16, teams of professional drivers and trained product specialists will take guests for a ride in a Toyota 4Runner, RAV4, or the all-new 2014 Highlander to four treasured East Coast vacation destinations:
- The ski slopes of Vermont, where guests can experience features such as Downhill Assist Control in the 4Runner and the Dynamic Torque Control AWD in the RAV4 and Highlander
- An amusement park in Ocean City with a "Fun House" tunnel that sets the vehicle rocking and rolling while highlighting the ground clearance and suspension settings on the Toyota SUVs
- The beach at the Jersey Shore, where TRAC and AWD Lock features will be used to get out of the deep sand
- A waterfall getaway in the Poconos, with a discussion of the Highlander, 4Runner, and RAV4's towing and cargo capabilities perfect for getting back to nature
Along the way, participants will learn about the updated features of each Toyota vehicle, all of which combine family-friendly cargo capacity with available all-wheel-drive for coping with wicked winter weather. Rounding out the cadre of family-friendly vehicles on display, show-goers will also be able to explore the Toyota Sienna and Venza vehicles onsite.
This year, Toyota Drive Center is partnering with three esteemed charities – the American Red Cross, AMVETS and FFA (also known as Future Farmers of America) – in the Drive for a Cause campaign. When customers participate in a test drive at Toyota Drive Center, they will choose one of the charities and Toyota will make a contribution to the charity on the customers' behalf.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV