PLYMOUTH, Minn., Feb. 7, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- The Mosaic Company (NYSE: MOS) has announced it will participate in upcoming conferences in February.
Jim Prokopanko, Mosaic's President and Chief Executive Officer, will present at the BMO Capital Markets 23rd Global Metals & Mining Conference in Hollywood, Florida, on Tuesday, February 25, at 8:30 a.m. Eastern Standard Time.
On Wednesday, February 26, 2014, at 9:15 a.m. Eastern Standard Time, Prokopanko will speak at the Bank of America/Merrill Lynch 2014 Global Agriculture Conference. This conference is being held in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
Both presentations will be webcast at the time of the presentation and will be available on the Company's website at www.mosaicco.com/investors. Questions can be directed to Mosaic's Investor Relations Department via e-mail to email@example.com.About The Mosaic Company The Mosaic Company is one of the world's leading producers and marketers of concentrated phosphate and potash crop nutrients. Mosaic is a single source provider of phosphate and potash fertilizers and feed ingredients for the global agriculture industry. More information on the Company is available at www.mosaicco.com. SOURCE The Mosaic Company
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV