- Net sales were $303.4 million in the quarter ended December 31, 2013, a year-over-year increase of 10.9%, and a seasonal sequential decrease from the immediately preceding quarter of (1.9)%.
- Operating income in the quarter ended December 31, 2013, was $11.7 million, or 3.9% of net sales.
- Adjusted EBITDA in the quarter ended December 31, 2013, was $37.9 million, or 12.5% of net sales, compared with $29.1 million, or 10.6% of net sales, in the quarter ended December 31, 2012, and compared with $32.9 million, or 10.6% of net sales, in the immediately preceding quarter.
- U.S. GAAP earnings per basic and diluted share were $0.24 and $0.23, respectively, for the quarter ended December 31, 2013, on approximately 20 million average shares outstanding.
- Adjusted EPS was $0.00 for the quarter ended December 31, 2013, excluding certain non-cash and special income and expense items. Adjusted EPS for the quarters ended December 31, 2012, and September 30, 2013, were losses of $(0.40) and $(0.19), respectively.
Viasystems Announces Fourth Quarter 2013 Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts