HAMILTON, Bermuda, Feb. 7, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- We refer to the press releases dated January 30, 2013, February 7, 2013, May 10, 2013, August 7, 2013, August 29, 2013 and November 7, 2013 which announced the forward agreements for Seadrill Limited's ("Seadrill") holdings in Sevan Drilling ASA ("Sevan") shares. We have rolled forward these agreements subsequent to the prior agreements' expiration. Seadrill has entered into a forward agreement for 216,065,464 Sevan shares expiring May 6, 2014 with a strike price of NOK 4.0716.
Additionally, Seadrill has entered into a forward agreement for 81,828,500 Sevan shares expiring May 6, 2014 with a strike price of NOK 4.1022.
Seadrill controls 297,941,358 shares of Sevan, either through direct ownership or forward agreements, representing 50.11% of all issued shares of Sevan.This information is subject of the disclosure requirements pursuant to section 5-12 of the Norwegian Securities Trading Act. HUG#1760027
CONTACT: Seadrill +47 51 30 99 00
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV