Forum Energy Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: FET) today announced fourth quarter 2013 revenue of $394 million compared to $330 million for the fourth quarter 2012. Net income for the fourth quarter was $35 million or $0.36 per diluted share compared to $24 million or $0.26 per diluted share for the prior year period. Included in the fourth quarter results were $0.03 per share of restructuring charges and several non-operational items. Excluding these items, adjusted diluted earnings per share were $0.39.
Forum’s total revenue for the full year 2013 was $1.5 billion, an increase of $110 million, or 8% from 2012. Net income was $130 million or $1.37 per diluted share. Included in the full year 2013 results were $0.13 per share of restructuring charges and several non-operational items. Excluding these items, adjusted diluted earnings per share were $1.50.
Fourth Quarter Results by Segment
Drilling & SubseaDrilling & Subsea revenue in the fourth quarter was $261 million, an increase of $74 million, or 40%, from the fourth quarter 2012. The revenue improvement was due to the contribution of recent acquisitions and the organic growth in sales for drilling, subsea, and downhole equipment and products over the prior year period. Production & Infrastructure Production & Infrastructure revenue in the fourth quarter was $133 million, a decrease of $11 million from the fourth quarter 2012 due to lower sales of valves. The segment experienced flat demand for pressure pumping consumable products and production and processing systems over the prior year period. Review and Outlook Cris Gaut, Forum’s Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, remarked, "Forum had a challenging year in 2013, yet had a number of important achievements. We realized free cash flow of $151 million, issued $400 million senior unsecured notes, and integrated seven acquisitions including three that closed in 2013.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV