Coca-Cola Co (KO): Today's Featured Food & Beverage Winner
Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link.Coca-Cola (KO) pushed the Food & Beverage industry higher today making it today's featured food & beverage winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.5%. By the end of trading, Coca-Cola rose $0.42 (1.1%) to $38.03 on average volume. Throughout the day, 20,136,474 shares of Coca-Cola exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 14,158,000 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $37.92-$38.94 after having opened the day at $38.76 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $37.61. Other companies within the Food & Beverage industry that increased today were: Green Mountain Coffee Roasters (GMCR), up 26.2%, Truett-Hurst Inc Class A (THST), up 14.8%, Tofutti Brands (TOF), up 10.7% and Andersons (ANDE), up 9.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Coca-Cola Ratings Report.
- Use our food & beverage section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV