HOUSTON, Feb. 6, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Cardtronics (Nasdaq:CATM) has grown its U.S. ATM estate to 66,400 ATMs — the result of adding 2,100 merchant ATM contracts when Cardtronics USA, Inc. acquired the ATM business assets of Chandler, Ariz.-based Automated Financial, LLC. The transaction was signed and closed on Feb. 6; terms of the deal were not disclosed.
Delivering growth to Cardtronics' Independent Merchant ATM business, as well as additional diversification to the company's global ATM portfolio, the Automated Financial transaction also helped the company establish a sales and service office in Arizona. In recent years, acquisitions by Cardtronics have added regional hubs for the company in New Jersey, Minnesota, Oregon, California and now Arizona.
All Automated Financial cash machines will be converted to the Cardtronics brand.About Cardtronics (Nasdaq:CATM) Making ATM cash access convenient where people shop, work and live, Cardtronics is at the convergence of retailers, financial institutions, prepaid card programs and the customers they share. Cardtronics owns/operates more than 82,700 retail ATMs in U.S. and international locales. Whether Cardtronics is driving foot traffic for America's most relevant retailers, enhancing ATM brand presence for card issuers or expanding card holders' surcharge-free cash access on the local, national or global scene, Cardtronics is convenient access to cash, when and where consumers need it. Cardtronics is where cash meets commerce.
|Media Relations Nick Pappathopoulos Director – Public Relations 832-308-4396 firstname.lastname@example.org||Investor Relations Chris Brewster Chief Financial Officer 832-308-4128 email@example.com|
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV