BELLEVUE, Wash., Feb. 6, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Expedia, Inc. (NASDAQ: EXPE) posted its fourth quarter and full year 2013 earnings release in the Investor Relations section of its corporate website at http://www.expediainc.com/ir. The earnings release is also available on the Security and Exchange Commission's website at http://www.sec.gov. As announced previously, the company will host a conference call today to discuss the earnings release at 1:30 p.m. Pacific Standard Time / 4:30 p.m. Eastern Standard Time.
In addition to the earnings release, a live audiocast and replay of the conference call will be available to the public at http://www.expediainc.com/ir. Replays of the conference call are expected to be available for at least three months after the call date.
About Expedia, Inc.Expedia, Inc. is the largest online travel company in the world, with an extensive brand portfolio that includes some of the world's leading online travel brands, including:
- Expedia.com®, the world's largest full service online travel agency, with localized sites in 31 countries
- Hotels.com®, the hotel specialist with sites in more than 60 countries
- Hotwire®, a leading discount travel site that offers opaque deals in 12 countries throughout North America, Europe and Asia
- Egencia®, the world's fifth largest corporate travel management company
- eLong™, the second largest online travel company in China
- Venere.com™, the online hotel reservation specialist in Europe
- trivago®, a leading online hotel metasearch company with sites in 39 countries
- Expedia Local Expert®, a provider of in-market concierge services, activities and experiences in 18 markets worldwide
- Classic Vacations®, a top luxury travel specialist
- Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, one of North America's leading retail cruise vacation experts.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts