MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., Feb. 6, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- LinkedIn Corporation (NYSE:LNKD), the world's largest professional network on the Internet, with approximately 277 million members, reported its quarterly results for the fourth quarter of 2013:
- Revenue for the fourth quarter was $447.2 million, an increase of 47% compared to $303.6 million in the fourth quarter of 2012.
- Net income for the fourth quarter was $3.8 million, compared to net income of $11.5 million for the fourth quarter of 2012. Non-GAAP net income for the fourth quarter was $48.2 million, compared to $40.2 million for the fourth quarter of 2012. Non-GAAP measures exclude tax-affected stock-based compensation expense and tax-affected amortization of acquired intangible assets.
- Adjusted EBITDA for the fourth quarter was $111.4 million, or 25% of revenue, compared to $78.6 million for the fourth quarter of 2012, or 26% of revenue.
- GAAP diluted EPS for the fourth quarter was $0.03, compared to GAAP diluted EPS of $0.10 for the fourth quarter 2012; non-GAAP diluted EPS for the fourth quarter was $0.39, compared to non-GAAP diluted EPS of $0.35 for the fourth quarter of 2012.
"Solid fourth quarter performance capped another successful year where improvements in scale and relevance across our platform led to strong member engagement," said Jeff Weiner, CEO of LinkedIn. "Moving forward, we are investing significantly in a focused number of long-term initiatives that will allow us to realize our vision to create economic opportunity for every member of the global workforce."
Fourth Quarter Operating Summary
- Talent Solutions: Revenue from Talent Solutions products totaled $245.6 million, an increase of 53% compared to the fourth quarter of 2012. Talent Solutions revenue represented 55% of total revenue in the fourth quarter of 2013, compared to 53% in the fourth quarter of 2012.
- Marketing Solutions: Revenue from Marketing Solutions products totaled $113.5 million, an increase of 36% compared to the fourth quarter of 2012. Marketing Solutions revenue represented 25% of total revenue in the fourth quarter of 2013, compared to 27% in the fourth quarter of 2012.
- Premium Subscriptions: Revenue from Premium Subscriptions products totaled $88.1 million, an increase of 48% compared to the fourth quarter of 2012. Premium Subscriptions represented 20% of total revenue in the fourth quarter of 2013 and 2012.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV