First Quarter 2014
- Total revenue between $18.7 million and $19.0 million.
- Adjusted EBITDA between $(8.5) million and $(7.0) million.
- Stock-based compensation expense between $1.5 million and $2.0 million.
- 24.1 million weighted average shares outstanding.
Full Year 2014
- Total revenue between $84.6 million and $85.4 million.
- Adjusted EBITDA between $(19.0) million and $(15.0) million.
- Stock-based compensation expense between $7.0 million and $9.0 million.
- 24.4 million weighted average shares outstanding.
Conference Call Information
|What:||ChannelAdvisor fourth quarter and full year 2013 financial results conference call|
|When:||Thursday, February 6, 2014|
|Time:||5:00 p.m. ET|
|Live Call:||(866) 700-6293, Passcode 79225744, Domestic|
|(617) 213-8835, Passcode 79225744, International|
|Replay:||(888) 286-8010, Passcode 17499170, Domestic|
|(617) 801-6888, Passcode 17499170, International|
http://ir.channeladvisor.com (live and replay)
The replay will be available until February 20, 2014.Key Operating Metrics Core revenue excludes revenue attributable to the products from two small legacy acquisitions, both of which occurred prior to 2008, which we do not consider to be a core part of our strategic focus going forward. Number of core customers includes all customers who subscribe to at least one of our solutions other than the non-core, legacy products. Average revenue per core customer is total core revenue divided by the average monthly number of core customers during the period. Subscription dollar retention rate is calculated for a particular period by establishing the cohort of core customers that had active contracts as of the end of the prior period. We then calculate our subscription dollar retention rate by taking the amount of fixed subscription revenue we recognized for the cohort in the period for which we are reporting the rate and dividing it by the fixed subscription revenue we recognized for the same cohort in the prior period. For this purpose, we do not include any non-core revenue, any variable subscription fees paid by our customers or any implementation fees. Non-GAAP Financial Measures This press release contains the following non-GAAP financial measures: core revenue, non-GAAP net (loss) income, non-GAAP net (loss) income per share and adjusted EBITDA.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts