Synovus (NYSE: SNV), the Columbus, Georgia-based financial services company, recently announced the recipients of its REACH Awards. REACH, which is Synovus’ community outreach program, stands for Recognizing and Encouraging an Atmosphere of Community and of Hope. The REACH Awards honor the volunteer efforts of individuals and teams who participate in hands-on efforts that make a significant difference in the communities where they live and work.
The Synovus REACH Volunteer Teams of the year are First Commercial Bank of Huntsville and the Synovus Northwest Georgia Division team made up of Citizens First Bank (Rome), Georgia Bank and Trust (Calhoun and Carterville), and Cohutta Banking Company (Chatsworth).
The First Commercial Bank of Huntsville team was recognized for their support of an active duty military unit stationed in Afghanistan. The five branches of the division collected items to create care packages that included socks, gum, razors, travel toiletries, as well as fun items such as soccer balls and footballs.
The Northwest Georgia Division team was honored for collecting more than 1,300 items for various programs including Soles4Souls, coats for the Salvation Army, and snack packs a cancer center support program. The team was also recognized for a division-wide blood drive that collected more than 80 units.During 2013, Synovus team members across the Southeast participated in more than 1,800 projects and contributed more than 16,000 hours of volunteer time. Synovus is a financial services company based in Columbus, Georgia with approximately $26 billion in assets. Synovus’ divisions provide commercial and retail banking, investment, and mortgage services to customers through 28 locally branded divisions, 261 offices, and 363 ATMs in Georgia, Alabama, South Carolina, Florida, and Tennessee. See Synovus on the web at www.synovus.com, on twitter @synovusbank, and LinkedIn. Equal Housing Lender.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV