AKRON, Ohio, Feb. 6, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company (NASDAQ: GT) has been selected as a supplier to the all-new 2015 Chrysler 200, which is making the rounds at top car shows this season, and will be available for sale in the second quarter of 2014.
On various models of the Chrysler 200, Goodyear Assurance Fuel Max tires in size 215/55R17 will be a standard fitment. New from the ground up, the 2015 Chrysler 200 is expected to be a major player in the mid-size sedan segment. Its highlights include up to 295 horsepower, standard nine-speed automatic transmission with Rotary E-shift, advanced accident-avoidance systems, and more.
The Goodyear Assurance Fuel Max features a fuel-saving tread compound that helps reduce energy loss as the tire rolls. In addition, Wet and Dry Tread Zones enhance all-season traction. The Wet Tread Zone features dual Aquachannel grooves to help evacuate water away from the treadface when driving on wet roads. The Dry Tread Zone helps enhance handling and grip for confident maneuvering on dry pavement. Assurance Fuel Max also is available as a replacement tire choice for many popular vehicles.Goodyear tires are on more new vehicles in North America than any other brand, including many from Acura, Audi, BMW, Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet, Chrysler, Dodge, Ford, GMC, Honda, Infiniti, Jeep, Land Rover, Lincoln, Mercedes-Benz, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Porsche, Scion, Subaru, Toyota and Volkswagen. Goodyear is one of the world's largest tire companies. It employs about 69,000 people and manufactures its products in 53 facilities in 22 countries around the world. Its two Innovation Centers in Akron, Ohio and Colmar-Berg, Luxembourg strive to develop state-of-the-art products and services that set the technology and performance standard for the industry. For more information about Goodyear and its products, go to www.goodyear.com. SOURCE The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV