Heritage Financial Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: HBOS), the holding company for HeritageBank of the South, today announced that its management will attend the Sterne Agee 2014 Financial Institutions Investor Conference, which takes place February 12-14 in Boca Raton, Florida, and will participate in meetings with institutional investors during the conference. Len Dorminey, Chief Executive Officer, and Heath Fountain, Chief Financial Officer, will represent the Company.
The presentation to be used in those investor meetings will be available on the investor section of the Company's website, www.eheritagebank.com, for a period of 60 days beginning on February 12, 2014.
Heritage Financial Group, Inc. is the holding company for HeritageBank of the South, a community-oriented bank serving primarily South Georgia, North Central Florida and Eastern Alabama through 27 full-service branch locations, 14 mortgage offices, and 4 investment offices. As of December 31, 2013, the Company reported total assets of approximately $1.4 billion and total stockholders' equity of approximately $125 million. For more information about the Company, visit HeritageBank of the South on the Web at www.eheritagebank.com and see Investors.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV