3. As of noon trading, AstraZeneca ( AZN) is down $1.33 (-2.1%) to $62.17 on average volume. Thus far, 1.2 million shares of AstraZeneca exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.2 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $61.75-$62.28 after having opened the day at $62.14 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $63.50. AstraZeneca PLC engages in the discovery, development, and commercialization of prescription medicines for cardiovascular, gastrointestinal, neuroscience, infection, oncology, and respiratory and inflammation diseases worldwide. AstraZeneca has a market cap of $79.2 billion and is part of the health care sector. Shares are up 7.0% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. Currently there are 2 analysts that rate AstraZeneca a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 5 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates AstraZeneca as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, attractive valuation levels, expanding profit margins and notable return on equity. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income. Get the full AstraZeneca Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts