CHICAGO, Feb. 6, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Nissan today debuted two special vehicles that form the centerpiece for the brand's display at the 2014 Chicago Auto Show – the Frontier Desert Runner Powered by Cummins and the latest addition to the popular Nissan Versa Note lineup, the sporty new 2015 Versa Note SR.
Both were revealed at a press conference by Fred Diaz, senior vice president, Sales & Marketing, Parts & Service, U.S.A, Nissan North America, Inc. (NNA) and will be on display throughout the public days of the Chicago Auto Show, February 8 – 17.
"The Chicago Auto Show is America's oldest and largest show and Nissan always likes to bring something new and exciting," said Diaz. "This year we're covering two ends of our product spectrum – a one-of-a-kind powerful turbo diesel-equipped Frontier mid-size pickup and a sporty new look for our popular Versa Note, the 2015 Versa Note SR. Both are great representatives of 'Innovation that excites.'"The Frontier Diesel Runner, which is based on a Frontier Desert Runner 4x2 model, was created to gauge the market reaction to a Nissan mid-size pickup with a diesel engine and plot a potential future direction for the Frontier. It arrives a mere six months after the announcement of a partnership with Cummins Inc. to provide a 5.0-liter turbo diesel V8 in the next-generation Titan full-size pickup, which will arrive in calendar year 2015. The sporty new Versa Note SR is one of two new trims being added to the Versa Note lineup for its second year of production, along with the Versa Note SL. Both new grade levels go on sale this spring at Nissan dealers nationwide, joining the Versa Note S, S Plus and SV.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV