RISHON LEZION, Israel, Feb. 6, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- B.O.S. Better Online Solutions Ltd. (the "Company", "BOS") (Nasdaq:BOSC), a leading Israeli provider of RFID and supply chain solutions to global enterprises, today announced that it has entered into a Standby Equity Distribution Agreement, or SEDA, with YA Global Master SPV Ltd., or YA Global. The SEDA provides that, upon the terms and subject to the conditions set forth therein, YA Global is committed to purchase up to $2,000,000 of the Company's ordinary shares over a three-year commitment period. The purchase price of the ordinary shares will be at a 5% discount off the average share trading price, calculated as described in the SEDA.
From time to time, at BOS' discretion, subject to complying with the conditions set forth in the SEDA, the Company may present YA Global with advance notices to purchase up to $500,000 of the Company's shares as more fully described in the SEDA.
The ordinary shares to be issued to YA Global under the SEDA will be issued pursuant to an exemption from registration under the Securities Act of 1933, as amended. Pursuant to the SEDA, the Company has an obligation to file a registration statement with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission covering the resale by YA Global of any shares to be issued to YA Global under the SEDA.In addition, BOS entered into a Note Purchase Agreement with YA Global (the "NPA") under which YA Global has provided the Company with a one year bridge loan in the amount of $500,000. The bridge loan is repayable in nine equal monthly installments commencing three months after the receipt of the loan. The SEDA and the NPA are exhibits to the Company's report on Form 6-K filed with U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission today.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV