Ultimate Software (Nasdaq: ULTI), a leading cloud provider of people management solutions, announced its participation in three investor conferences in February 2014. Ultimate’s executives will present an overview of the company’s history and overall financial results.
- Scott Scherr, chairman, CEO, and founder, and Mitchell Dauerman, executive vice president and CFO, will present at the Stifel Nicolaus Technology Conference, held February 10-12 at The Fairmont in San Francisco. This presentation is scheduled for Tuesday, February 11 at 10:20 a.m. PT.
- Mr. Scherr and Mr. Dauerman will present at the Goldman Sachs Technology and Internet Conference, held February 11-13 at the Palace Hotel in San Francisco. The presentation is scheduled for Wednesday, February 12 at 2:00 p.m. PT. The live and archived webcast for this presentation can be accessed at http://cc.talkpoint.com/gold006/021114a_gm/?entity=4_GUQQX8T .
- Mr. Dauerman will present at the Baird Business Solutions Conference, held February 26 at The Pierre in New York City. His presentation for this one-day event is scheduled at 11:30 a.m. ET.
To schedule an appointment with Mr. Dauerman, or to obtain further details on Ultimate’s participation at other conferences, please call 954-331-7369.
About Ultimate Software
Ultimate Software is a
leading cloud provider of people management solutions, with more than 15 million people records in the cloud. Built on the belief that people are the most important ingredient of any business, Ultimate’s award-winning UltiPro delivers HR, payroll, talent, compensation, and time and labor management solutions that seamlessly connect people with the information and resources they need to work more effectively. Founded in 1990, the company is headquartered in Weston, Florida, and has more than 1,900 professionals focused on developing the highest quality solutions and services.
In 2014, Ultimate was ranked #20 on FORTUNE’s list of the 100 Best Companies to Work For; recognized as a ‘Leader’ in Nucleus Research’s HCM Technology Value Matrix; and awarded the highest rating by Constellation Research in its Cloud Buyer’s Bill of Rights Certification. Ultimate has 2,700 customers with employees in 150 countries, including Adobe Systems Incorporated, Bloomin’ Brands, Culligan International, Major League Baseball, Pep Boys, Texas Rangers Baseball, and Texas Roadhouse. More information on Ultimate’s products and services for people management can be found at
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts