BUFFALO, N.Y., Feb. 6, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- M&T Bank (NYSE: MTB) has been recognized by Greenwich Associates with 14 Greenwich Excellence Awards — nine national and five regional honors — for providing excellent small business and middle market banking products and services.
Both M&T's middle market and small business banking divisions were recognized for Overall Satisfaction of clients. This is the 5 th consecutive year the bank has earned multiple Greenwich Excellence Awards.
"We've always placed a great emphasis on serving the small business and middle market companies that play a vital role in our communities," said Kevin Pearson, M&T Bank Vice Chairman and Executive Vice President for Commercial Banking. "We continue to look for opportunities to serve those businesses and were proud to grow our commercial loan portfolio by nearly $1 billion last year to $18.7 billion at the end of 2013."
In the national categories for small business and middle market banking, M&T Bank received Greenwich Excellence Awards for:
- Overall Satisfaction – Small Business and Middle Market
- Likelihood to Recommend – Small Business and Middle Market
- Financial Stability – Middle Market
- Investment Banking – Middle Market
- Personal Banking Satisfaction – Small Business
- Relationship Manager Capability – Small Business
- Treasury Management, Overall Satisfaction – Small Business
- Overall Satisfaction - Small Business, Northeast and South Regions
- Overall Satisfaction – Middle Market, South Region
- Treasury Management, Overall Satisfaction – Middle Market, Northeast Region
- Treasury Management, Overall Satisfaction – Small Business, Northeast Region
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts