INVESTOR ALERT: LEVI & KORSINSKY, LLP Announces Investigation Of NATIONAL INTERSTATE CORPORATION And Its Board Of Directors In Connection With The Proposed Sale Of The Company To Great American Insurance Company -- NATL
Levi & Korsinsky is investigating the Board of Directors of National Interstate Corporation (“National” or “the Company”) (NasdaqGS: NATL) for possible breaches of fiduciary duty and other violations of state law in connection with the proposed sale of the Company to Great American Insurance Company, a subsidiary of American Financial Group. (NYSE: AFG).
Click here to learn more about the action http://zlk.9nl.com/national-interstate-natl, or call: 877-363-5972. There is no cost or obligation to you.
Under the terms of the transaction, National shareholders would receive $28.00 for each share of National common stock they own. The investigation concerns whether American Financial is taking advantage of its position as a majority shareholder to purchase National at an unfair price.
If you own National common stock and wish to obtain additional information, please contact Joseph E. Levi, Esq. either via email at email@example.com or by telephone at (212) 363-7500, toll-free: (877) 363-5972, or visit http://zlk.9nl.com/national-interstate-natl.Levi & Korsinsky is a national firm with offices in New York, New Jersey, Connecticut and Washington D.C. The firm’s 26 attorneys have extensive expertise in prosecuting securities litigation involving financial fraud, representing investors throughout the nation in securities and shareholder lawsuits. For more information, please feel free to contact any of the attorneys listed below. Attorney advertising. Prior results do not guarantee similar outcomes. Levi & Korsinsky, LLPJoseph Levi, Esq.Eduard Korsinsky, Esq.30 Broad Street - 24th FloorNew York, NY 10004Tel: (212) 363-7500Toll Free: (877) 363-5972Fax: (866) 367-6510 www.zlk.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV