BOSTON, Feb. 6, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Manulife Asset Management said today that Kevin Chisholm, CFA, has joined the firm as an institutional sales territory associate, focusing primarily on the eastern U.S. Mr. Chisholm is based in Boston and reports to Frank Saeli, Head of U.S. Sales and Relationship Management.
"Kevin brings a deep understanding of the defined contribution and sub-advisory market to our firm. He will be a strong addition to our team as we continue to build out the sales organization and pursue opportunities in the DCIO and sub-advisory market," said Mr. Saeli.
Previously, Mr. Chisholm was with Cerulli Associates as an Associate Director with responsibility for research, analysis, and recommendations regarding retirement markets. He was responsible for the publication of Cerulli's annual Retirement Markets and Retirement Investor reports, and was the lead author of "State of Large and Mega Defined Contribution Plans" and "State of DCIO." Prior to joining Cerulli, Mr. Chisholm was an Investment Consultant at The Bostonian Group, working on investment due diligence and advising defined contribution plan sponsors on investment selection, and was in the investor services group at BlackRock. He holds a B.A. from the College of the Holy Cross and is a CFA charterholder.About Manulife Asset Management Manulife Asset Management is the global asset management arm of Manulife Financial, providing comprehensive asset management solutions for institutional investors and investment funds in key markets around the world. This investment expertise extends across a broad range of public, private, and alternative asset classes, as well as asset allocation solutions. As at September 30, 2013, assets under management for Manulife Asset Management were C$265 billion ( US$258 billion). Additional information about Manulife Asset Management may be found at ManulifeAM.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV