Holzer & Holzer, LLC is investigating whether Tech Data Corporation (“Tech Data” or the “Company”) (NASDAQ: TECD) and/or certain of its officers and directors complied with state and federal laws in making public statements between March 1, 2011 and March 21, 2013. On March 21, 2013, after the market closed, Tech Data issued a press release disclosing that the Company would be restating its previously issued financial statements for some or all of its 2011 and 2012 fiscal years and some or all of the Company’s 2013 fiscal quarters, due to improprieties related to “how the Company’s U.K. subsidiary reflected vendor accounting.” On January 30, 2014, Tech Data disclosed that it was expanding the scope of its previously announced earnings restatement and adding additional charges the Company should have taken as of January 31, 2013.
If you purchased Tech Data common stock between March 1, 2011 and March 21, 2013 and have questions concerning your legal rights, you are encouraged to contact Holzer & Holzer, LLC and its attorney Marshall P. Dees, Esq. via email at email@example.com, or via toll-free telephone at (888) 508-6832.
Holzer & Holzer, LLC is an Atlanta, Georgia law firm that dedicates its
practice to vigorous representation of shareholders and investors in
litigation nationwide, including shareholder class action and derivative
litigation. More information about the firm is available through its
and upon request from the firm. Holzer & Holzer, LLC has paid for the
dissemination of this promotional communication, and Corey D. Holzer is
the attorney responsible for its content.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV