MONTREAL, Feb. 6, 2014 /PRNewswire/ - Hybrid PayTech (CSE: HPT) (OTC: FPOTF) is pleased to announce that its wholly owned subsidiary Hybrid PayTech Asia Pacific (HK) Limited has signed an exclusive supply agreement with Relation Payment Gateway Co., Ltd to develop and launch HybridMPOS mobile payment solution for both credit and debit cards in Japan.
Hybrid is pleased to have this opportunity to work with Relation Payment Gateway Co., Ltd to develop and market mobile payment solutions/services on J-Debit network, the national debit card platform of Japan and looks forward not only to growing our partnership with Relation Payment Gateway Co., Ltd but also to bring the benefits of growing our extensive network of partnerships to our banking, retail and enterprise clients globally as well.
Relation Payment Gateway Co., Ltd will give Hybrid access to local Japanese retail market in developing mobile solutions and opportunities to the local merchant network for sales and marketing support to further strengthen Hybrid's presence in Asia and grow new business opportunities.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV