Update (9:44 a.m.): Updated with Thursday market open information.
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- BMO Capital increased its target price on Walt Disney (DIS) to $80 and raised its estimates through 2015. The firm cited the company's higher growth in advertising and movies as reason for the increase.
The stock was rising 5.89% to $75.99 shortly after the market opened on Thursday.
- You can view the full analysis from the report here: DIS Ratings Report
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV