- Strong electric service reliability and NU’s best overall system performance on record;
- Significant progress in standardizing the operations of NU’s four electric and two natural gas utilities, improving customer service and lowering operating costs;
- Completion of the Greater Springfield Reliability Project (GSRP) and the Cape Cod transmission project on schedule. GSRP was completed approximately 6 percent below its $718 million budget;
- 10,356 new natural gas heating customers at NU’s natural gas utilities, nearly 17 percent above 2012 levels;
- Maintenance of top-tier industry credit ratings.
NU Reports Year-End 2013 Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.