WEX (WEX) was upgraded at Wells Fargo to outperform from market perform. Valuation call, following the recent pullback, Wells Fargo said.
Stock Comments / EPS Changes
Cognizant (CTSH) 12-month price target was increased at UBS. Driven by smaller exposure to ERP work and improving value-chain position, UBS said.
Lazard (LAZ) price target, EPS estimates were increased at UBS. Lazard raised its own numbers through 2016, UBS said. Asset Management business continues to deliver and stronger revenues in M&A advisory, UBS also said. Twelve-month price target is $47. Neutral rating.
Marathon Oil (MRO) price target, EPS was lowered at UBS. Driven by lower-than- expected U.S. oil price realizations and higher-than-expected corporate expense. Twelve-month price target is $40. Buy rating.Ralph Lauren (RL) numbers were cut at Credit Suisse. Twelve-month price target is now $185. Estimates were also reduced, as the company is spending more to invest in future growth, Credit Suisse said. Outperform rating. Follow TheStreet on Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV