DENVER, Feb. 6, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Marley Coffee (OTCQB:JAMN) ( www.MarleyCoffee.com ), the sustainably grown, ethically farmed and artisan-roasted gourmet coffee company, today launched its new corporate website, MarleyCoffee.com, developed by Get Stirred Up, that offers an enhanced user experience and an array of new features. The launch coincides with the birthday of Bob Marley, the father of Marley Coffee Founder and Chairman Rohan Marley.
Visitors to the website can view a series of videos on the history of Marley Coffee, its dedication to the organic movement and how its coffee beans are sourced. In addition to information on how to brew the perfect cup of coffee, the site now features information on sustainability and news updates from the Marley family farm located in Jamaica's Blue Mountains. There is also information on where to find Marley Coffee products for sale. The Investor Relations portion of the website includes links that offer information about company management, news releases, media placements, analyst coverage, annual reports, SEC filings and a calendar of corporate events. An e-commerce integrated platform, alongside a "coffee of the month" club and an innovative loyalty program, will be integrated in shortly.
Mr. Marley said, "A beverage with a taste as memorable as Marley Coffee deserves a website that is equally memorable. We are extremely proud of our new website, which we believe offers an engaging experience for our investors and curious visitors alike. With its fresh layout, upgraded design and range of features, we think it will serve to enhance our image and tell our story in a bold new way that will appeal to coffee lovers everywhere. I believe e-commerce will play a role in our revenue stream for 2014, with the goal of this site becoming an interactive hub for consumers to purchase product."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV