SPARTANBURG, S.C., Feb. 5, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Denny's Corporation (Nasdaq:DENN), franchisor and operator of one of America's largest franchised full-service restaurant chains, based on the number of restaurants, plans to announce financial and operating results for its fourth quarter and full year ended December 25, 2013 on Wednesday, February 19, 2014, after the markets close. Senior management will hold a conference call on the same day at 4:30 p.m. (ET) to discuss these results and answer questions.
Interested parties are invited to listen to a live broadcast of the conference call accessible through the Investor Relations section of the Denny's website at investor.dennys.com. A replay of the call may be accessed at the same location later in the day and will remain available for 30 days.
For any questions, please contact Denny's Investor Relations Department at 877-784-7167. Thank you for your interest in Denny's.About Denny's Corporation Denny's is the franchisor and operator of one of America's largest franchised full-service restaurant chains, based on the number of restaurants. Denny's currently has 1,700 franchised, licensed, and company restaurants around the world with combined sales of $2.5 billion including 1,599 restaurants in the United States and 101 restaurants in Canada, Costa Rica, Mexico, Honduras, Guam, Curaçao, Puerto Rico, Dominican Republic, El Salvador, Chile and New Zealand. As of December 25, 2013, 1,537 of Denny's restaurants were franchised and 163 restaurants were company operated. For further information on Denny's, including news releases, links to SEC filings and other financial information, please visit the Denny's investor relations website at investor.dennys.com.
CONTACT: Investor Contact: Whit Kincaid 877-784-7167 Media Contact: Liz DiTrapano, ICR 646-277-1226
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV