AVENTURA, Fla., Feb. 5, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Trade Street Residential, Inc. (Nasdaq:TSRE) (the "Company"), a fully integrated owner and operator of high-quality apartment communities located primarily in the southeastern United States, today announced the 2013 tax treatment of the Company's common stock distributions, as described below. A copy of the Internal Revenue Service Form 8937 was posted to the Company's website. Shareholders are encouraged to consult with their personal tax advisors as to their specific tax treatment of the Company's distributions.
|Date||Dates||Per Share||Dividends||Dividends||Distributions||1250 Gain||Distributions|
About Trade Street Residential, Inc.
Trade Street Residential, Inc. is a full service, vertically integrated, self-administered and self-managed real estate investment trust focused on acquiring, owning, operating and managing conveniently located, garden-style and mid-rise apartment communities in mid-sized cities and suburban submarkets of larger cities primarily in the southeastern United States, including Texas.
CONTACT: Investor Relations: Stephen Swett 786-248-6099 firstname.lastname@example.org Media Contact: Jason Chudoba, ICR for Trade Street 646-277-1249 Jason.Chudoba@icrinc.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV