World Fuel Services Corporation (NYSE:INT) announced that Michael J. Kasbar, World Fuel’s president and chief executive officer and Ira M. Birns, World Fuel’s executive vice president and chief financial officer, will present at the 29 th Annual BB&T Capital Markets Transportation Conference at The Biltmore Hotel in Coral Gables, Florida on February 13, 2014 at 2:30PM Eastern Time.
The presentation will be available via webcast. To access the live webcast, visit http://ir.wfscorp.com, where you can also view additional investor information. The webcast will remain available for two weeks following the presentation date.
About World Fuel Services Corporation
Headquartered in Miami, Florida, World Fuel Services is a leading global fuel logistics company, principally engaged in the marketing, sale and distribution of aviation, marine and land fuel products and related services on a worldwide basis. World Fuel Services sells fuel and delivers services to its clients at more than 8,000 locations in more than 200 countries and territories worldwide.The company's global team of market makers provides deep domain expertise in all aspects of aviation, marine and land fuel management. Aviation customers include commercial airlines, cargo carriers, private aircraft and fixed base operators (FBOs), as well as the United States and foreign governments. World Fuel Services' marine customers include international container and tanker fleets, cruise lines and time-charter operators, as well as the United States and foreign governments. Land customers include petroleum distributors, retail petroleum operators, and industrial, commercial, and government accounts. The company also offers transaction management services which consist of card payment solutions and merchant processing services to customers in the aviation, marine and land transportation industries. For more information, call 305-428-8000 or visit www.wfscorp.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV