SUNNYVALE, Calif., Feb. 5, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- ShoreTel® (NASDAQ: SHOR), the leading provider of brilliantly simple phone systems and unified communications solutions, today announced its senior executives will participate in the Stifel Nicolaus 2014 Technology, Internet and Media Conference in San Francisco, Calif.
Don Joos, president and chief executive officer, and Mike Healy, senior vice president and chief financial officer, will give a presentation on Monday, February 10, 2014 at 10:55 a.m. Pacific Time. The presentation will be available live and by replay through ShoreTel's investor relations website at http://ir.shoretel.com/events.cfm.
Investors should visit the website at least 15 minutes prior to the beginning of the scheduled presentation to register, download and install any necessary multimedia streaming software. The presentation will be archived and available for at least 30 days after each event.Related Links & Conversation
- Subscribe to ShoreTel's blog.
- Follow ShoreTel on Twitter and Facebook.
- Read ShoreTel Customer Success Stories.
- Bookmark this Unified Communications Glossary.
- #ShoreTel, #UC.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts