SUNNYVALE, Calif., Feb. 5, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- ShoreTel® (NASDAQ: SHOR), the leading provider of brilliantly simple phone systems and unified communications solutions, today announced its senior executives will participate in the Stifel Nicolaus 2014 Technology, Internet and Media Conference in San Francisco, Calif.
Don Joos, president and chief executive officer, and Mike Healy, senior vice president and chief financial officer, will give a presentation on Monday, February 10, 2014 at 10:55 a.m. Pacific Time. The presentation will be available live and by replay through ShoreTel's investor relations website at http://ir.shoretel.com/events.cfm.
Investors should visit the website at least 15 minutes prior to the beginning of the scheduled presentation to register, download and install any necessary multimedia streaming software. The presentation will be archived and available for at least 30 days after each event.Related Links & Conversation
- Subscribe to ShoreTel's blog.
- Follow ShoreTel on Twitter and Facebook.
- Read ShoreTel Customer Success Stories.
- Bookmark this Unified Communications Glossary.
- #ShoreTel, #UC.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV