Tutor Perini Corporation (NYSE: TPC), a leading civil and building construction company, today announced that it is being awarded a contract by Related Companies valued at approximately $60 million for construction of a replacement Maintenance of Equipment (MOE) building at the Hudson Yards site in New York, in connection with the Company’s previously announced Amtrak Tunnel project.
As part of the work under the Amtrak Tunnel project, the previous MOE building at the site required demolition. Under this contract, the Company will construct a new 62,000 square-foot MOE building, which will be used to service and maintain train rail cars and other railroad equipment. Construction is expected to begin in the third quarter of 2014 and be substantially completed in the fourth quarter of 2015.
The Company expects to book the contract value into backlog in the first quarter of 2014.
About Tutor Perini CorporationTutor Perini Corporation is a leading civil and building construction company offering diversified general contracting and design-build services to private clients and public agencies throughout the world. We have provided construction services since 1894 and have established a strong reputation within our markets by executing large complex projects on time and within budget while adhering to strict quality control measures.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV