- Achieved record quarterly sales of digital signage products totaling $19.0 million in the fiscal first quarter of 2014, representing 12 percent growth compared with the first fiscal quarter of 2013
- Recorded Non-GAAP EBITDA of $1.7 million in the first quarter of 2014 (see reconciliation table), the highest level of quarterly Non-GAAP EBITDA in almost 3 years
- Recently announced the next-generation Clarity™ Matrix LCD Video Wall System with G2 Architecture, which delivers a new level of visual performance for Planar’s award-winning family of LCD video wall solutions
Planar Announces Fiscal First Quarter 2014 Financial Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.