- Reported funds from operations (FFO) of $0.33 per diluted share for the fourth quarter of 2013 and $1.35 per diluted share for the full year 2013, representing increases of 6.5% and 8.0%, respectively, over the same periods in 2012;
- U.S. same-property net operating income (NOI) increased 4.1% for the fourth quarter and 3.8% for the full year 2013;
- Pro-rata occupancy increased 100 basis points in the U.S. shopping center portfolio to 94.9%, and 70 basis points in the combined shopping center portfolio to 94.5%, compared to the fourth quarter of 2012, representing the highest occupancy levels since the third quarter of 2008;
- Continued to transform consolidated U.S. retail portfolio during 2013: Acquired 18 high-quality retail properties, primarily in the company’s key territories, for a gross price of $348.9 million, while disposing of 23 non-core, wholly owned properties for a gross price of $152.2 million;
- Continued to simplify the business model in 2013 by reducing exposure to Latin America and reducing the number of joint venture properties: Monetized 112 Latin American properties for a gross amount of $1.1 billion; disposed of 12 U.S. retail joint venture properties for a gross sales price of $197.5 million; and purchased five joint venture properties for a total price of $291.4 million; and
- Significantly expanded the redevelopment pipeline in 2013: Increased the overall redevelopment pipeline to a total of 262 projects with a gross cost of approximately $778 million.
Kimco Realty Announces Fourth Quarter And Full Year 2013 Operating Results; Reports A 5.6% Increase In FFO As Adjusted In 2013; Portfolio Metrics Strong With Occupancy Reaching A Five-Year High
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.