FOX Business Network (FBN) has signed a multi-year deal with Bloomberg Television’s Deirdre Bolton, announced Kevin Magee, Executive Vice President for the network. Bolton will anchor a market hours program geared toward alternative investments. She will make her debut in the first quarter.
In making the announcement, Magee said, “Deirdre is a talented business journalist with an impressive financial background. She will be a valuable addition to the FOX Business team.”
Since 1999, Bolton has served as an anchor at Bloomberg Television, most recently as host of Money Moves. She has also co-anchored the network’s morning programming. During her tenure there, Bolton interviewed major financial newsmakers including: Pershing Square Capital CEO Bill Ackman, Lazard Vice Chairman Gary Parr, and billionaire investor Wilbur Ross.
Prior to Bloomberg, Bolton worked in institutional equity sales at CDC North America and Société Générale. She graduated from the University of Iowa with a degree in English and French literature and holds a master’s degree from New York University.FOX Business Network (FBN) is a financial news channel delivering real-time information across all platforms that impact both Main Street and Wall Street. Headquartered in New York—the business capital of the world—FBN launched in October 2007 and is available in more than 70 million homes in major markets across the United States. Owned by 21st Century Fox, the network has bureaus in Chicago, Los Angeles, Washington, DC and London. On the web at www.foxbusiness.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV